Monday, July 13, 2009

Lush UK Haul

So let me post a pic of my Lush UK haul .. a few items are missing, I think its my two massages bars alone [they are in my refrigerator, its way too hot to have them out now...]



Again I got soaps, so I wont need to be getting any more soaps for the rest of the year :)
i got:
  • figs and leaves
  • pineapple grunt **
  • porridge soap [i absolutely love]
  • sultana of soap
  • sand stone **
  • the godmother **
  • honey i wash the kids
  • rock star **
  • mud flat **
  • and the comforter bar **
The items that are marked with ** i have never tried them before. I have to try the uk version to the US verion soaps i've used. I heard the uk version is less sudsy than the us version so I'll do reviews and let you know... so thats what i got I placed them in a clear plastic container i got from walmart for $1.00 i will add that photo later and i have it in my refrigerator...
I remember watching a video last week where a youtube makeup guru, who uses Lush, asked what was in everyone's refrigerator.. she was asking because she said most of the items in her refrigerator were from Lush, I thought that was rather funny... anyways Let me know what your fav is from Lush...
Oh, I have an EDM [Everday Minerals] haul to also share with you... yayyyyy love their stuff..

No comments: