Monday, September 21, 2009

EOTD: Pink/Plum look...

So MakeupbyTiffanyD did a tutorial called Gilded Berries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbvsW2omRnU&feature=channel_page and i fell in love with the look... i didn't have the colors she used but I decided to try my hand at it with what i had.. I used a pigment i bought off ebay [from hong kong paid like $1 for it], a loreal hip duo charisma the dark plum side of it and for the gold i used the urban decay 24/7 in honey [i also used this on my waterline] and i set it with nyx pearl mania yellow gold pigment and i lined with dipdown cream liner from mac and i used elf studio dark brown waterproof mascara.. here's what it looked like




this is how it looked after more than 8 hours..sorry if the pics not clear enough i used my webcam to take them out...

1 comment:

Natasha said...

this is actually a very nice look... i like it...