Sunday, October 11, 2009

FOTD: Gracie

The look is not called Gracie, however, that is the name of the "model" [who happens to be my lovely cousin].  She just visited and I decided to give her a face makeover :) I did not get to take a pic of her before look but she does not wear makeup often, and prefers to look natural.  She has major discoloration on her face, I had to use four different shades of foundation on your face along with three different shades of concealer.  She wanted her eyes to be very simple.. Most of the products used were from NYX [foundation, finishing, concealer, setting powder, eyeshadow, lip liner] and ELF's Studio line [blush and contour, complexion perfection, warm bronzer, mascara].  Brushes used [both face and eyes] were all from ELF...so here is the look I created..

I kept begging her to smile, but she was afraid to show teeth :) I plan to bring her over again and try a few more looks, I gave her a few products to use on her face to try help with the multiple discoloration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She has beautiful eyes! Bring her over more! :)