- Avon Magix in medium... absolutely love this as a face primer... definitely will repurchase as i have hit pan with it already.. one negative is that it does not last as long as the original Magix.
- Elf makeup remover wipes.. they really does the job for $3US awesome..
- Up and Up maximum strength acne medication.. put this on a pimple overnight and pimple shrinks to less than half of its size.. sometimes overnight does the trick is drying up the pimple... really great product..
- Revlon Colorstay in Golden Caramel love this stuff... i keep changing shades that is my only problem... :( no fault of Revlon's
- Elf mineralize lipgloss in Sorority Girl.. my favorite lipgloss for september, i've had this one since May and i used it throughout may and june then i changed to another gloss and this month i went back to it... its almost finish but there is lots in that little bottle.. its definitely worth every penny, i would say its even comparable to Mac lipglosses in its formulation.. wish Elf had a wider color range..
- Mac Hello Kitty Tinted lip condition spf 15 in popstar.. you saw this in my september favorites.. and its here again love this stuff...
- and my Maybelline New York, The collosal volume express waterproof mascara in black.. love this stuff. Does add a bit of volume, but love the fact that it is waterproof... and that it works.
Friday, October 8, 2010
So here are my september favorites...