Thursday, March 10, 2011

My February Favorites!!!

So i've finally found sometime to do some blogging.  The past weeks have been crazy with all that is going on in my life.  I've finally reached to a point where i can slow down a bit.  There are so many reviews and hauls to post i will try to find the time to do both. 

I also have to do my February favorites which I will do in this blog as we are so into march already..... 
So my february favorites are:
Face: my go to foundation for this month is my Clinique Superfit in Vanilla... i've been loving this because its a liquid to powder formulation and its been great in terms of coverage and keeping my face from getting really crazy with oil. 
Primer has to be my avon magic and I also use Elf Mist and set and so far i'm loving it (review soon to come)
Blush will have to be elf's blushing rose
setting powder would be my everyday mineral pressed powder in golden olive
And bronzer/highlighter is my elf golden bronzer
and for face brushes i've started using my elf flat top long handle kabuki, i think its a dupe for sigma's flat top kabuki.. (review soon to come)
Eyes: I've been using Halener Rustique's pigments for lid i've been loving, darling, my jewel, OMG.  for highlight serenity and angellic have been my go to.  for crease, brisk and desire and inner corner of eye would be lightnin
i've also been grabbin my starry warm palette which i really love (need to post my project 10 pan which this is part of)
eyeliner:  milani automatic liner in black waterline and my ebay gel liner in black for lid
no special favorite in mascara
for lips i've been grabbing my Mac's bronzed colored lipstick whose name i can't remember and it was rubbed off :(  and i've been grabbing the beauty treats lip balm in 02 bliss which i got from my swap with Maryam Keens Douglas (review soon to come)
and of course my favorite lip liner brand NYX this time i've been grabbing for the color Natural.

No comments: