Sunday, September 30, 2012

Revamping nailpolishes

I don't generally have time to go through my nailpolish collection but today I attempted to sort through them separating work appropriate colors from the rest. I came across this color and I really never used it and I hated the color payoff. So what do I do??? I revamp it. I added a nude colored pigment from Halener Rustique. I think the color is called "in the nude". I'm not too sure as the label was taken off, after adding that color I realized that I wanted a slightly pink undertone. I then added mellow and got the color I wanted. So next time You get bored of a color or just don't like a nail polish color don't rush to throw out, just grab a pigment and play around for a desired color. Hope this was helpful you can follow me for updates.
You can also follow me on twitter: sweetzr and instagram roannav
You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/roannavm

No comments: