Saturday, October 27, 2012

Me Now mini lip and eye pencils swatches

I got these from Halener Rustique some from a GGB and got a bc of 12 for $25ttd. I gave a couple to friends and I have a couple more that I'm keeping for my sis. Here are swatches of my 6. I underestimated these cuties. They looked small and maybe even insignificant, but when used you will want the box of 12. On the first swatch they seemed hard and not pigmented, so I decided to sharpened them and swatch again. Omg!! The results wre different. I have never used orange as a lip color but I tried it and omg this orange pencil looked amazing on my lips. What I love was that it glided on and had a matte finish. It also has amazing staying power. Ive worn all three lip colors swatched in the pic below love love them.... I wore the gold and green pencils on my waterline amazing staying power. My only con is because it's so tiny my love affair will be short. May get a backup box of 12. At $25ttd a box you cannot go wrong. Definite recommendation.

No comments: