Monday, June 9, 2014

Mascaras from China

I have purchased a number of palettes that are the dupe versions to highend palettes. I have bought a number of dupe/like/fake whichever word you prefer to use to call these items. Ranging from lipsticks, blushes, eyeliners, eyeshadows, palettes and even bronzers. Recently I noticed even drugstore popular items were being duped. For example these Maybelline mascaras


The most recent of the three is the Maybelline rocket. Prices for these were no more than $1.60usd. Quite inexpensive. I have not used them as yet but I will soon. I know there are a number of skeptics but my experience in using these dupe products us that they are as good as the regular items. 

I also purchased these two others from China, but I'm not familiar with the brand


If you have tried any of the above products (any of the 5)  please share your experience and thoughts. 

No comments: