Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Loreal Collection Exclusive by JLo - Jennifer's nude

Loreal Collection Exclusive by JLo - Jennifer's nude 370


Black packaging as against the gold ... I initially liked but then I realized it was getting really messy quickly to my dismay. So I'm not totally a fan about the packaging. 

 


The scent is very typical of Loreal and I think it's quite pleasant. Those who don't love scented makeup may not like this product. 

Such a gorgeous everyday color. Applies a bit sheer but it's buildable. It's very moisturizing so I think it's perfect to be worn with a lip pencil. No gloss is needed. It's not opaque or drying. No taste/flavor. Scent lingers. 
Overall not a regret because this is definitely a lipstick I can use everyday for work. 
I rate this product 4.4/5



No comments: