Thursday, May 7, 2015

Elf blush and bronzer duo in Fiji

Elf blush and bronzer duo in Fiji 

Paid $3usd at http://www.eyeslipsface.com

I own the other three duos in this collection. This is the first matte duo. I wanted it immediately. 

Pigmentation: if you are fair/light this duo will be really pigmented for you. For light use apply with a stipple brush or a very fluffy brush. Medium/tan skin tones this duo can work for everyday use. Applying with a dense blush brush is best suited e.g. Elf angled blush brush. The contour may be a bit light and you will need to build on the application but still great for everyday wear. Golden olive to dark skin tones will not appreciate this duo. The colors will not be flattering. 
I found mixing bronzer and blush together and applying as a blush on my cheeks proved a very unique color. 
Applies a bit patching on initial use. The more you use this product the patchy application goes. A bit powdery and chalky. Both appear to be warm toned. 

Wear: I noticed after about 3 hours active wear my blush would fade a bit. After 5-6 hours I would have to reapply blush and bronzer.  If  I'm not that active and I am just in my office I get a full days wear will see fade later in the evening more like 6-8 hours wear. 

Packaging: sleek easy to open, great size and mirror

Very inexpensive and great for those on a budget. It is in its true sense matte and I love that. I noticed after about 10 applications that I saw white balls of product in both blush and bronzer. 

Would give this product a 4/5. 

Without flash

With flash 

Without flash 

No comments: