Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm back....!!!

hey all i know i've been out for most of this month... too much drama was happening in my life. My two DS got sick and one had Dengue Fever which I do plan on blogging the whole ordeal to help other moms who are in similar situations. One thing I thought was rather helpful was searching online for information, since I was able to read cases up cases of parents who were in similar situations and how they were able to take care of their child. I have to continue my review on my Lush soaps, Suds n Sass [i will show my haul] and also share with you my new favorite way to spend my past time.... making my own soap, massage bars and bath bombs...



So onto my Suds n Sass haul http://www.suds-n-sass.com/ Elizabeth really has a talent [some of her soaps can be dupes to Lush and BBW) her soaps smell awesome [haven't use them yet] and she has great customer service. Definitely recommend her store.

Here's what i got [i got all soaps]


  • Shea Butter soap in Toffee-Sugar Crunch [Lush's HIWTK dupe] with brown sugar as the additives

  • Goat's Milk soap in Liquid Crack [Lush's Rockstar dupe] with strawberry seeds

  • Goat's Milk soap in blackberry Cobbler with strawberry seeds

  • Shea butter soap in vanilla bean noel [bbw dupe] with brown sugar

All those were over 5 -5.5 oz in weight.. pretty big bar for the cost..


Then i got a 2 oz heart shape soap in Strawberry Taffy made with shea butter and strawberry seeds as the additive and a bundt but i dont remember what i bought the writing on the label was rubbed off but i know its shea butter and brown sugar as additive.




No comments: