Monday, June 1, 2009

FOTD: June 1, 2009




So i realise that i dont get too much time during the week to blog. because of this i told myself i will try to spend at least 10 mins to blog on something :) so yayy.. i did this look today after realising that i hadn't use my ud deluxe palette for about 2 months. so i did this look. I used honey in the corners of my eyes to the first 1/3, then i used graffiti on the next 1/3, and then underground in the last 1/3 and outer v. I used shag to help with the blending and scratch as my eyelighter. I am test running the LA liquid liner in brown and i used that to line my upper lash line and Avon's luxury liner in dark brown for my water line. I used my collosal mascara in black to top it all off.. :)






For my face i used:
  • Avon's Magix as my primer,
  • then i used my mac full coverage foundation as concealer [love the consistency]
  • to set it i used my everyday minerals foundation [can't remember my shade :( ]. I also used some fix +
  • and then the edm powder.
  • For blush and contour i used an estee lauder blush and contour duo [i got this as a gift from a friend]
  • for highlighting i used a quad highlighter from Avon
  • on my lips i have nyx coffee lip liner
  • and nyx black label lipstick in dusty rose [my new love]


1 comment:

James said...

omg you are like so hot becky
work it girlfriend