Here's what I got:
- Up & Up facial astringent acne medication sensitive skin [very anxious to try this]
- Up & Up maximum strength acne medication benzoyl peroxide gel [tried this last night] will do a review in a few days
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser
- Neutrogena Body Clear body wash [bought this for my niece she's 11yrs old and her upper body is breaking out bad]
- Sally Hansen Moist and Matte liquid lip color in Velvet [never saw this before in my life, but was curious as to it being liquid and still giving that matte look. its a great fall color too.
- Confetti nail polishes in 055 Dressed to the 9's and 041 Masquerade Ball [looking at them from the bottle the consistency look a bit on the thin side, which means that the color is buildable. not sure if i would like that or not.. gotta try it and let you know