Friday, August 6, 2010

Haul: Makeup Palettes

So after watching Aesthetic Glory and another makeup guru, whose name i can't remember now, I decided to venture out to Pennywise to get a few inexpensive palettes.  The brands: Arista and Starry.
I bought palettes a few years back from Starry and Arista, but threw them out last year for fear they had gotten old.  These brand actually is extremely good.  The Starry shadows are very pigmented and the staying power is great with a primer.  I will do a review on this palette another time. 
The Starry Palette cost around $8.99 and there are three available at Pennywise.  The Arista palette cost $19.99.  For those of you who don't know, Arista is made from the same company as Sacha, its just considered a lower end product.  The palette i choose I absolutely love the colors. 
The pictures I took out of the Starry palettes did not come out too well, they do not do justice to the colors

I will do swatches and a review on each palette after I have tried them out a few times.  I am about to venture on a project 10 pan, so I will try as much as possible to abstain from purchasing :).  I still have to post some other haul pictures from my last trip to the US.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! i got a shout out! *huge grin* great review!