Friday, September 24, 2010

i'm finally blogging again...August Favorites..

So today is a holiday and i'm finally getting to do things i've put on hold.. like for example, my August favorites.. i've not had the time to post those and we're to the end of September.  So what were my August favorites...


  • My Sacha palette: this is their neutral palette, now i really do not like sacha products, but somehow this palette has grown on me.. at first i had a hard time picking up any shadow on my brush/brushes, so i had to take a tissue and wipe over each shadow..after this i was able to use the palette, this is my substitute for the 28 neutral palette.  I will do a review on this palette as all of the colors have different consistency.
  • my second favorite is the Starry neutral palette... omg i absolutely love this thing... i took it with me for my 10 day vacation and used this palette almost everytime i went out... "and its part of my september favs too :)" i've done swatches of this palette and will do a review after i'm finished here..
  • Mac mineralized skinfinish in Light Flush i absolutely love this thing... gives my face a nice healthy glow..
  • loreal hip jelly balm i have had this a while and used to love using it.. i did an inventory at the beginning of August and i found it i've started using it again and i'm in love with it..
  • Mac tinted lip conditioner spf 15 in popster from the hello kitty line.. omg i love this it give my lip just a tint of color... really gorgeous...
  • Urban Decay shadow in Half Baked i love this as a lid color or highlighter its such a beautiful color...
  • Maybelline mineral power blush in True Peach i love how this gives me a light flushed look.. nothing too bold...
  • and lastly, Revlon colorstay combination/oily skin in 360 golden caramel ... my skin tone keep changing.. :( so this shade is working for me now....

No comments: