Monday, September 27, 2010

Update: Project 10 Pan

This is an update on my project 10 pan...
I've completed some of the products and still working with others..
the Mascara i've decided to throw out since i've used it more than 6 months and it seems to be getting dry.. the avon luxury liner in dark brown still is going.. i swear that thing will never finish.. that and my nyx lipliner.  the udpp is still going but the smashbox face primer and the victorias secret fx photofinish primer i had to lay to rest.. i was so sad, i'm using my Rimmel Fix and perfect right now but i really miss my VS and Smashbox face primer.  I have also used out my elf pressed powder and i've started using another product in its place (and no i didn't buy anything i'm using something i already had..)  the elf bronzing powder is still going but the dark brown (bottom right) has broken off and is all smashed up.. but i'm still  using it :) love this stuff.  my sacha fix-it.... i'm not sure if i'm going to finish it.. i feel like its alcohol in a bottle.  i need to do another review on it.  i f ind that this product is making my face extra oily... well someone told me this.. and i haven't checked it out fully.. i will experiment this week on this and if its true, in the garbage it will go..
Rather than buying new items.. :) i'm thinking of adding new ones and keep things going.. :) i'm so holding off on buying things right now... and a fellow blogger Rhea .. reminded me about Wonderful World's semi annual sale which starts tomorrow.. and i'm thinking of going.. she's such an enabler... :)
so later this week i will post the replacements to the project 10 pan :) i feel so great when i finish products and of course i feel even better when i get new items :) lol...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love finishing up projects! I really think I enjoy finishing a product now than buying a new one!