Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Urban decay lip junkie and Mac Dazzleglass my new favs

So my new love with nude lips is to have shimmery glosses on my lips.. and i happen to pull out these two products:
  • Urban Decay lip junkie  in midnight cowboy 
  • Mac dazzleglass in Rages to riches
OMG it was love at first sight all over again, at times I just dont know which I should use.  So I dropped the UD in this week's makeup basket ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nACdwLneO5g
but goodness me... i still grab my Mac.. i absolutely love them.
Consistency: they are both tacky in nature and the wear time is amazing due to their tackiness.  I would eat and drink and these babies would still have evidence on my lips.. not meager.. but remains pretty intact. They do carry shimmer, but its not chunky and you do not feel the shimmer/glitters on your lips. You can an amazing shimmer that is rather natural looking..


 The Urban Decay lip junkie wears a bit longer than the MAC and it has a cooling feel to it once applied to the lips.  After about a minute that sensation goes.  It says that its cools and plumps, but it does not do that for me. 
They both have a gorgeous finish.  I am absolutely in love and will repurchase these.  I will search through my collection and see if I have any cheaper dupes if not when my Project Pan 300 is over I can try a couple cheaper brands that have the same color scheme and will report back on whether there are any cheaper dupes ...
Would I recommend...Absolutely!!!
Rate this product a 4.75 out of 5....

Everytime I wear these glosses I get lots of compliments..

No comments: