Tuesday, October 22, 2013

City Color Cosmetics Highlight in Sparkle

City Color Cosmetics Highlight in Sparkle 
Purchased at Wonderful World Chaguanas for $25ttd
This product has 0.520 oz or 15.00g 
Its lifetime is 12m
I've used this highlighter for a bit and I absolutely enjoy this product.  Its amazing amount for the price. I love that it does not contain any glitter at all. It's really a nice natural highlight that lasts all day. Its so super cute and amazing detailing on the top. I will definitely recommend this product.

This is what the product looks like
Swatched Heavily with my finger

Swatched heavily on back of my hand. The consistency is so buttery and smooth. Applies very smooth and it's buildable. 


Close up look of the highlighter. The flower detailing is super cute. 
Love this product. 

Will rate this product 4.75/5

2 comments:

liaciaria said...

I think it's worth a try

Unknown said...

Now this is gorgeous and it's huge!!