Sunday, October 20, 2013

City Color Cosmetics at Wonderful World

I decided that after my horrible customer service at Wonderful World West Mall, that i would give WW a break.. I was spending way too much money for horrible service.  But as I was waiting on a dear friend in Long Circular Mall I decided to pop in to the WW store thats located on the main floor.  As i went to the makeup section, I was pleasantly surprise to see City Color Cosmetics.  I started looking for all the other items. After I located them, I started taking pics.. You know I had to get the word to all my subbies, followers, makeup lovers... just had to get the word out to everyone.  So I  hauled a bit and then the next day I happened to be in the Chaguanas area and decided to check the WW store at Center City mall.  I did not have my phone so I was unable to take pics, but they did have a wide selection than the Long Circular mall branch, so of course I hauled again.  Below are photos of the displays at the Long Circular branch and the last pic is of what I hauled from the Center City mall branch.  I have recorded a vid on the hauls so you can check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/roannavm for that vid.. I am also using most of these products in this week's basket...
If you did haul please let me know what you bought or what you saw...






From my second haul at the Center City mall branch..
Dont forget to check out my youtube channel for my haul vid...

Thanks for watching

2 comments:

liaciaria said...

I'm gonna do a small city color haul soon, i know exactly what i want so i won't go overboard too much lol

Unknown said...

These look amazing! I wish we had a wonder world~