Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lush Porridge soap review..

I'm so sorry that I have not been keeping up to date with this blog, work has me soooo busy. I wanted to do this review a long time ago.



This was the 2nd soap i used from my first lush haul. And omg, i was upset i didn't try it before. this will be one of my favorites... i love love... did i say love... this soap. love the scent ... i wanted to take a bite :) its so yummy, it has like a caramel, toffee kinda scent to it.. and its really creamy also. It lathers really well too... the pieces of oats that are in it can be quite a bit messy for your bath/shower, all you need to do is rinse the area that has the fall outs. Another thing i noticed though is that because its creamy it melts pretty fast, you will need to make sure it dries well between use, so that it does not melt in your hands when you are in the shower. I would keep smelling my skin after shower.. one set back i noticed is that my skin is a lil bit dry after, but i use lotion so that isn't a prob. If you haven't purchased this soap from lush i definitely would recommend you to rush into lush and grab yourself a piece. Its not one of the expensive soaps from Lush, so you can grab yourself quite a bit :) Definitely buying this again... oh wait i already bought myself another piece :)

No comments: