Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Review: Nyx long lip pencils

I have used this product for almost two years now. I know I’m only now doing the review that I promised so long. I bought this pencil at www.cherryculture.com about two years ago for $1.99. at that time also they had a sale going Buy 1 get 1 free so I choose rose and natural simply because most of my lipsticks and lipglosses are mainly rose mauve, natural/neutral colors. To my luck it has taken me almost 1 ½ years to finish 1 pencil, I’m almost complete with Rose. Now its important to note that I use this almost 4-5 times a week sometimes two times a day if I’m going out at night. Since I got this lipliner I haven’t used any other lip pencil… so faithfully I use it almost everyday and it has lasted me for almost two years…. I absolutely think that this product is amazing not only because of the bang for the buck experience but this pencil has the perfect tone for outlining my lips even Natural is amazing. Another thing I noticed is that this product did not go “bad” on me even though I used it for so long. I tried Natural a few days ago just to see if it was still in tact and amazingly it was…

Another good point about this lip pencil is that it says on your lips even after you’ve finish eating or drinking or whatever you’re doing with your lips  so when you apply lipstick or gloss you don’t have to worry about reapplying your liner… now generally I know most lip liners last pretty well.. like avon’s and even avon’s color trends (love the natural in this line also), sephora, cover girl.. la color most lip liners work well but if you want a bang for ur buck and you generally use one lip liner.. I would suggest you try nyx long lip pencil.. please note its not the same as the regular nyx lip pencil… (follow the link to http://www.cherryculture.com/ to view/purchase)  http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/nyx-cosmetics/nyx-long-lip-pencil/16633&cat=0&page=1


so my question is.. is it a really great buy.. ?? for me it is.. but for those of you who like to keep purchasing… you may not want to purchase this product simply because it may take a long time to finish  and if you’re like me doing a Project 10 pan and this is one of the items on your list.. it will never end… lol 

So for some of my makeup friends who love to visit wonderful world every week or every other week when they get paid this may not be the best buy..  but it’s a great product that does not expire on you quickly… yay for another nyx great product….

No comments: