Monday, June 10, 2013

Wonderful World Haul

So these are the things in total I hauled from Wonderful World (WW) for the past week. I am going to stay away from WW lol 😝. I think though that I have all that I wanted to get. I only ran out and got stuff that I felt were good products. I will post pics of swatches later but here's what I got:
5 L.A. Colors GraFix eyeliners $15: Lime, Teal, Navy, Purple, Dark brown ((
9 L.A. Girl glide Gel liner $22 (cruelty free): Whiten, Champagne, Goldmine, Frosted taupe, Mermaid Teal, Limelight, Gypsy Teal, Smokey Charcoal, Very black
8 Jordana's Sweet n' Smooth lipbalms: $15 Tropical punch, Delicious Tangerine, Vanilla Cake, Yummy strawberry, Juicy raspberry, Sweet mango, Succulent cherry, Tasty watermelon.
7 L.A. Girl Hydration + Color lipsticks $15
(cruelty free): Pink wink, Bold pink, Wild child, Flushed, Forever, Passion flower, Razzle dazzle
6 L.A. Girl Colorbalm (cruelty free) $15: Tokyo Orange, London nude, Paris Pink, LA Party pink, Rome red, New York Latte,
2 L.A. Girl 3D effects Hologram nail polish (cruelty free)- $22 Teal Dimension, Electric Coral
1 Kleancolor nail lacquer $10 Lavenbaby
3 L.A. Colors nail polish $10 (cruelty free) Wisteria, Hottie, Confetti

No comments: