Monday, July 13, 2009

Lush Store Haul

Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing great.. I had this haul to do since last weekend but last week was really crazy.. I went to Lush simply to just get a piece of Ice Blue for hubby and a face mask instead i ended up with all these.. its not a lot but i should have refrained :)


I got the 7 or 9 piece head kit cant' remember lol.... but i got cupcake face mask, a piece of ice blue and a sample of demon in the dark [wanted to try this out also]. In the kit i got trichomania solid shampoo, Big hair gel, the big tease shampoo, i can't remember the name of the shampoo bar but i got the one that smells really aweful ;} and i have two samples in the refrigerator that I can't remember now. I will definitely try out the mask today and do a review on it by weekend. I also have a Lush UK haul to show you also... until then.. hope you are enjoying your day...

No comments: