Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eye of the Day....


so yesterday i decided to take the kids to see X-Men: Wolverine can't remember the full name... i hadn't done much eye makeup recently so i decided to play aroun... i used mac's melon and old gold on the lid..i used the darkest green from an elf's quad [ivy] in the crease and the light green from that same quad as highlighter. I lined with Avon's luxury liner in dark brown. i decided to try the elf's quad because i saw a few youtube gurus say that they aren't that bad and so i thought i'll try it myself. honestly the staying power wasn't bad at all cause i primed with udpp. I also tried elf's cream duo in olive as a base on top of the udpp. I dont use falsies but i did apply my colossal's mascara from maybelline.. i've been using this for months i dont have a problem with it except at first the scent was a bit overwhelming...


No comments: