Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Review of Brightening Eye Color

EyesLipsFace.com

Luxuriously smooth, corn silk formula provides eyes with a neutral base and an awakened brightness. The formula blends into skin for a long lasting, beautiful effect. The 4 color quad allows for both natural and dramatic looks. Mirror in compact included.


nice deal!

Sweetz In my traincase...! 5/13/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Applies Smoothly, Blends Easily, Great Color, Silky Texture

Cons: Wears Off Easily, Cheap Compact Case

Best Uses: Everyday

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

Skin Tone: Medium

This is really not a bad deal for $1. with this quad you're getting 4 complimentary colors for $1... you can't expect a better deal. My only problem with these quads is that the color fades off if you dont use a great primer or base. I'll suggest even if you use elf's cream duo as your base you should still prime. This helps especially with individuals who have oily lids like myself. I personally use udpp [urban decay primer potion] and this make the shadow color pop and also stay on. For me i can go to work at 8 and return home at 6 and my eyeshadow is still intact. I do not recommend that you use this on its own or with the cream duo as a base.

()

No comments: