Monday, May 18, 2009

My first Lush Haul...

Over the weekend, I was in Orlando and I went to the Lush store at the Florida Mall. It was my first time at Lush... of course I went crazy because I saw too many youtubers showing off their Lush. Actually crazy was an understatement. I even pulled my hubby in the store with me and he actually tried some of the stuff on his skin ... and he likes the products too so that is a yayy.. This is what I got Figs and Leaves soap, Sexy peel [hubby loved this one], Honey I washed the kids [of course], Porridge soap, Sultana of soap, Ice blue [hubby loved this one too]. I also got Buffy, fresh farmacy face soap and a sample of the vanishing cream [came in a small black jar], i also asked for free samples of the tea tree oil toner [cause it burned my hand when tried it], and the rub rub rub scrub. and i also got a free gift of a massage bar forgot its name.. but its for sore muscles ...
so far i've tried ice blue and sexy peel, and loved them. I will post a full review in a few days.. I've cut them into smaller pieces that I will use one at a time so that I can write my reviews, so currently i'm using sexy peel and my hubby is using ice blue which he says he lovessss the smell...



No comments: