Friday, May 22, 2009

Nail Haul



So I finally went into sallys and got my first china glaze polishes.. got them for $4.49 a piece now i know its not a deal but I really wanted to try the polishes.. I got four in total

  • coconut kiss (purple)

  • sacred heart neon (redish orangish)

  • turned up turquoise neon (green)

  • and strong adhesion base coat
I needed a proper base coat and top coat.. for the top coat i got inm out the door super fast drying top coat for nails.. and omg does it dry in seconds.. i love this ... it doens't give a gloss like most top coats but it does dry really quick...

I also got Orly's super natural for $2.99 its a really pretty pink .. i did a look but took it off already.. when i use it again i will show you ... and yes i got a pumi bar to try.. does it really work??.....

I used coconut kiss and did a look i will also put it in here... if you have any looks with these colors plz share... excuse my ashy skin :) i need to get me some cuticle oil ;)




No comments: