Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Review of Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15

EyesLipsFace.com

This Super Glossy SPF 15 formula fights environmental damage while leaving your lips with a healthy glossy glow. The delicious flavor and sweet scent will leave you licking your lips in delight! The perfect on the go tube that is mess proof for anywhere and anytime!


Great Product

sweetz in my traincase 5/14/2009

 

4 5

Pros: Moisturizing, Even Application, Pleasant Tasting, True To Color, Glossy Finish

Best Uses: Everyday Use

Describe Yourself: Natural Style

I saw a number of reviews on this product before i decided to purchase it. I was really skeptical, but i really wanted to try it because it had spf 15. I bought this using the 50% off code up to $15.00 [Carolina]. I bought Malt Shake and Iced Latte. I personally prefer Malt Shake because it gives me a slight color, lush to my lips. What made me not give this product 5 stars is the packaging. the application is rather rough because the hole that the product comes out of is rather rough. I really hate this because it bruises my lips with every application. Its best to use a lip brush when one is applying this product. its staying power is pretty amazing for $1. I would definitely encourage you to try this alone or over lipstick...

()

No comments: